Samsung QE85Q80CATXXU 85″ QLED 4K Smart TV
- 4K Ultra HD – Stunning sharpness, crystal clarity
- Dynamic HDR10+ delivers consistently spectacular colour
- Smart TV – catch up, movies & more
- Dolby Atmos® delivers incredible surround sound
- Google Assistant – change channels with just your voice
- Warranty: 12 Months
Grade A: Grade A means the TV comes boxed, with no marks or scratches on the screen.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Your content gets the VIP treatment with this Samsung TV. Quantum Dots transform light into lifelike, accurate colour for natural looking scenes. The sky is brighter, the grass is greener, and the details are clearer. It’s even been given the thumbs up by Pantone (and they know a thing or two about colour). The Neural Quantum Processor 4K is the brain of the TV. It optimises the brightness, contrast, resolution and sound of everything you watch into 4K. It’s able to do this on the fly using AI and 20 neural networks while learning all the time. Clever, right? And Quantum HDR+ throws you right into lifelike action and lets you see every little detail in mind-boggling clarity – those movie monsters just got a whole lot scarier.
Good to know
– With Direct Full Array, annoying halos are a thing of the past – instead you get the perfect balance of bright whites and dark blacks
– Dolby Atmos uses the TV’s speakers to create an immersive surround sound effect – you’ll love how incredible everything sounds
– Get the most out of your next-gen console with Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro – you won’t miss a moment thanks to a 120 Hz refresh rate and ultra-low input lag
– The Boundless Design is made to look good from any angle with nearly no bezel and a clean back
– Get binging on a huge collection of films, TV shows, and all your favourite catch-up apps on Samsung’s smart TV platform
– Cartoons, classic movies and even the nightly news get an upgrade to glorious 4K thanks to AI Upscaling
– Every seat is the best seat in the house thanks to the anti-glare screen with ultra-wide viewing angle
Samsung Smart TV and Apps
Powered by Tizen, Samsung’s smart platform is superbly intuitive. It gives you access to a huge collection of 4K content, and all your catch-up TV apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, NOW TV and BT Sport, all in one place at the touch of a button.** Quickly set up your TV using your smart phone (SmartThings mobile app required), and you can watch TV whilst commenting on social media or browsing the internet via Wi-Fi. Samsung’s Universal Guide lets you discover great content with tailored recommendations just for you.
Multiple Voice Assistants
Bixby, Alexa and Google Assistant are all built into your Samsung Smart TV. Discover an optimal entertainment experience and advanced voice control in your connected smart home. Changing the volume, source, channel and more is as easy as asking. This TV also works with Smart Things devices (compatible phone and app required. Exact functionality may change at any time and be withdrawn from the product without notice).
Experience easy access to the latest movies via your TV guide in addition to all your traditional TV channels. Whether you’re browsing for the latest Hollywood blockbuster or trying to find Ultra HD content, expand your viewing options through a wealth of additional Smart channels with Samsung TV Plus. Watch subscription free content with on-air and catch-up services including BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and My5. Charges apply for premium on-demand content.
With Q-Symphony, this TV synchronises perfectly with select Samsung soundbars (available separately) for a supreme audio visual experience.
Grade A: The TV comes boxed with no marks or scratches on the screen.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.